Southwest Shipping offers the expertise in Ships agency services in East Africa. We employed competent and experienced personnel with technical skill and extensive local knowledge in order to meet our principals expectations within a developing market that is both challenging and demanding.
We have enough experience in handling dry bulk (especially grains, fertilisers, cement), Tanker, Project and Breakbulk cargoes (drill pipes, wind turbines, transformers, mining equipment, steel, rolling cargo etc.).
Vessel Agency services include:
- Accurate pro-forma disbursement calculations
- Clearance of vessels with the local port authorities
- Skillful approach to berth allocation depending on vessel/cargo requirements
- Co-ordination with receivers
- 24/7 responsive and accurate communication
- Regular operational updates / reports
- Accurate and prompt final accounting
- Crew Handling, transportation, medical, special pass & visa arrangements
- Owners protective agency both on and offshore
- Spare part delivery and local procurement